Admission Notice for Nursery 2024-25
- From the academic session 2018-19, School fees shall be paid only Online. Fees will not be accepted either in the school fee counter or in bank through Cheque / DD / Cash. For online fees remittance, please visit the school website www.assisinoida.com.
- Fees must be paid for 12 months, during which the pupil’s name has been carried on the register even if the pupil has been absent during these months.
- Fee may be paid in advance for the whole year or term. The fee payment structure is divided into four quarters- April to June, July to September, October to December, and January to March. The fee for the 1st quarter shall be remitted between 5th to 20th of April, 2nd Quarter between 5th to 20th of July, 3rd Quarter between 5th to 20th of October and the last Quarter between 5th to 20th of January. Fee defaulter of any quarter shall pay the fees with late fee of Rs.50/- per quarter.
- Parent are requested to pay school tuition fees on time to avoid inconvenience to themselves and to others.
- Special fees are required to be paid along with the fee for the first quarter in April.
- No reduction of fee is made on account of midsummer and winter holidays or other vacations of temporary advance.
- Students with school fees arrears, are liable to be debarred from taking the terminal examinations and attending school till the fees dues are cleared Neither the reports nor transfer certificates will be issued till all accounts are fully cleared.
- No special waiver or concession will be given to students whose younger or elder siblings are also studying in the school.
- The fee dues of class 10th and 12th must be cleared before pre-board examination.
© 2019, Assisi Convent School, Noida, All Right Reserved