Re-Registration Class 1, 6 & 11
Rules of the Library
- The students must maintain silence in the library.
- One library card will be issued to every student, which is not transferable. One book is issued for a week and, the student should return the book within a week, otherwise fine is levied.
- Duplicate card will be issued only on payment of Rs. 50/-
- Every child should return the card before the term ends.
- A book can be re-issued only twice.
- Every class has a library period and only in this period books will be issued. It is compulsory for every student to read books from the library.
- Any loss or damage to the book will be realised along with a special fine.
© 2019, Assisi Convent School, Noida, All Right Reserved