We expect our students:
- To be pupil-friendly and well-behaved in and outside the school.
- To be honest and truthful whatever be the cost.
- To accept whatever work and responsibility given to you, with cheerfulness, and to face difficulties with courage and determination.
- To be courteous like sportsmen to the opposing team and to the officials on the playground.
- To wish your parents, masters, teachers and those you ought to wish everyday whenever you meet them.
- To show gentlemanly behavior at all times and all places.
- To respect your own property as well as that of school and also the property belonging to others.
- To be bold to say ‘No’ when asked to do a thing which you think and know to be wrong.