Rules of the Library
- The students must maintain silence in the library.
- Every student will hold one card which is not transferable. A book is issued for one week but, the student should return the book within a week, otherwise a fine is levied.
- Duplicate card will be issued only on payment of Rs. 5/-
- Every child should return the card before the term ends.
- A book can be re- issued only twice.
- Every class has a day on which the books will be issued. It is compulsory for every student to read books from library.
- The loss or damage to the book will be realised along with a special fine.