Admissions and Withdrawals
- No pupil will be admitted without a transfer certificate from the last school attended and in no case shall a scholar be permitted to attend a class pending formal admission.
- If a pupil comes from an unrecognized school his admission can be held valid only after his transfer certificate is countersigned by the inspector of schools.
- The leaving certificate of a pupil coming from a school outside the state of Uttar Pradesh must be countersigned by the educational authorities of the district in which the school is situated.
- A pupil joining the school must produce satisfactory evidence of his date of birth, such as an extract from the Municipal or village records or a baptismal certificate.
- Pupils applying for admission are, as a rule, subject to a test. In the case of late admission of a pupil, the fee from the beginning of first term shall be charged.
- Application for leaving certificate shall be made in writing by the parent or guardian.
- A leaving certificate will not be issued until all the fees are paid.
- Transfer certificate will be issued only 2 days after the receipt of application.